Sunday, January 27, 2013

Winter

It's amazing how quickly that post-holiday energy wanes, especially during the gloomy, below-zero days of mid-January. I have been so busy and am starting to get sick, I hardly took any photos this week. It can be so hard to get yourself pumped up and happy for school when the weather is gray and your sinuses start to hurt! Well, I will try harder next week.

A few things we did this week ...

This ice skate activity was done by the other PreK4 teacher (we work together Tuesday and Thursday afternoons). I LOVE it and she said I could put it online. She made two ice skate templates (figure skate and hockey skate) for kids to choose from. The skates were laminated with holes punched in them, so the kids could lace them up and practice tying them. I especially love it, because they can take it home to practice tying! They can also draw on them with dry-erase markers and decorate them again and again :)








No comments:

Post a Comment