Saturday, February 9, 2013

P for Pink and Purple Potato Prints!

How many letter P words can we jam into one activity?

Although we had pink and purple paint at school, I decided it's always more fun to do it ourselves! In fact, lately I am really trying to make a point to let the kids do the absolute most they can - in terms of passing things out, preparing materials for a craft, cleaning up, helping each other do the tricky things - and they love it! A friend of mine told me a couple of years ago about "Ask three before me." Especially when it's time to get dressed and go outside, I remind the children to ask three friends for help before asking a teacher. Children often approach me later to tell me how they helped one of their friends get dressed. Great!

Anyway, here are our pink and purple potato prints for P art!





No comments:

Post a Comment