Monday, February 11, 2013

New Stuff on TPT

I just spent hours making this heart clipart. And I'm not sure anyone's going to buy it, but I really enjoy making things look pretty! Check out my cover page :)


If you're interested, it's on sale until Valentine's Day - this Thursday!! Buy it here!

My other recent addition is the health theme easy reader, which I did with my kids last week. After reading the book to the whole group and discussing the different things we do to stay healthy, I took 3-4 kids together at a time to read the book together. I love these small group reading times, because we work on so many things! Sight words and letter sounds, but also vocabulary and, well, life. It gives me a chance to get a bit deeper into the topic with a small group. After we did this book activity, we had snack and then one of my children went back into the classroom and picked up the Arctic book we did a few weeks ago, and started reading it! I was so proud! I love to keep the bigger reader on our bookshelf just for that reason!


No comments:

Post a Comment