Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back to School Already!

Well, I did do a pretty good job "turning off" for the last month before school :) I am very excited about the new school year, but even after the teacher prep week, I am already exhausted and realizing that all those things I planned to start in September are going to be really hard to fit in (yoga classes, Czech classes, social events...). I did do an amazing thing (inspired by two teachers at my school who run marathons) and went running TWICE in the last three days. It was actually fun, and it is much cheaper and less time-consuming than going to the gym or fitness classes. Also, it's nice to have alone time while running. We'll see how long it lasts!

In other news, the weather has appropriately become UNsummer. It is cold and gray and rainy and it has been like this all weekend. It makes my head hurt, makes me feel lazy, and is really not helping me pump myself up for the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL tomorrow!

At least I am VERY happy with my new assistant, and all of the new teachers at our school. It's going to be a great community and I know I will learn a lot from the new blood :)

I have put some cute posters I made for my class on TeachersPayTeachers. They are FREE, so check them out!

Classroom Management Posters

I will post some pictures of my cute bulletin boards soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment