Saturday, December 29, 2012

Paper Scraps Art

It's been WAY too long since I posted. I will try to get back into it in 2013! At any rate, there were many times we did cute things and I took pictures, but often with the school camera, so they never made it home and online.

Before the holidays, I was trying to clean up my messy desk and piles of things I always save just in case I might use them for a project. Well, we had a ton of colored paper scraps, and while I have often tried to encourage the children to use them during free coloring/art time in the mornings, it seems I had to make something myself in order to inspire them. I actually love the way the paper looks when you simply tear it into shapes - this can also make the paper curl a bit like hair, so that's even better! 

Below are some examples of our creative recycled color paper art (the top left is my own):




No comments:

Post a Comment