Saturday, July 14, 2012

Look what I made!

I am falling behind on the Daily Five study. Summer school just started this week. At my school, it's basically mandatory to teach in the summer (if you're a pre-K or K teacher), but it's basically like summer day camp. Not too many kids, plenty of teachers and volunteers, and a lot of fun!!

Our four-week summer program is centered around the Summer Olympics 2012. Next week we will learn about London, so I created a little Unit for TPT. I am very proud, because it's the first time I have done my own pictures/clipart. I purchased Inkpad and have been using that on my ipad to create images. I am not so amazing at it, but I'm sure I'll get better with practice.



Check out my London unit here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Miss-Caroline

OK, chapter four from the Daily Five is coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment